Please note: All company policies are subject to change, at any time, at the discretion of Wright’s Indian Art.
Shipping and handling fees are to be paid by the customer, in full, before the merchandise is shipped.
- All shipping is done through the United States Post Office and sent either first-class or priority mail. If you prefer UPS or FedEx, please let us know at the time of purchase. Additional charges will apply for items shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- Shipping and handling fees may be charged on a separate invoice once the merchandise has been paid in full in order to ensure an accurate shipping quote.
- All shipments are insured for the full retail value of the merchandise and packaged using professional packing materials.
- In the event of a return, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including professional packing and insurance for the full retail value of the merchandise.
- If desired, the customer may request to have a “signature required” at the time of delivery. Additional charges will apply.
- Wright’s Indian Art will provide tracking information for all shipments via email.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged or lost during shipping, Wright’s Indian Art will file an insurance claim. No refunds will be issued until the claim is resolved with the carrier. Refunds will be issued immediately upon resolution of the claim.
- If the item you purchased is damaged during shipping, Wright’s Indian Art must be notified immediately. The box and all packing materials must be kept for insurance purposes and photos of the damage to the packaging and the merchandise must be sent to Wright’s Indian Art in order for a claim to be processed.
- Wright’s Indian Art fully insures all pieces that are shipped. The carrier is liable for the loss of or damage to any goods up to the insured amount. Wright’s Indian Art is not liable for any loss or damage that is incurred after the piece has left our premises.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.