Please note: All company policies are subject to change, at any time, at the discretion of Wright’s Indian Art.
- All custom orders are non-refundable and must be paid in full before the merchandise is received.
- If there is an extenuating circumstance that would keep you from completing your custom order, please contact Wright’s Indian Art, in writing, and we will work with you to the best of our ability.
- A minimum 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time the custom order is made.
- The remaining 50% can be paid in one of the following ways:
- Using our Layaway program (please see Layaway Policy for more information)
- In full upon the completion of the custom order
- Upfront when the order is placed
- Wright’s Indian Art will work directly with the artist on your behalf to complete your custom order.
- All timeframes given by the artist and Wright’s regarding completion of steps within the process, or for the entire order, are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. They are subject to change at any time and for any reason.
- Custom orders will only be placed after Wright’s has confirmed with the artist that they are willing and able to complete the entire scope of work presented to them. No deposit will be collected until this verification has been completed.
- Wright’s Indian Art will never share your personal contact information with the artist, nor will we share the artist’s personal contact information with any customer.
- Wright’s Indian Art guarantees that each custom order is unique, one-of-a-kind, and handmade by a Native American artist. Though the requested piece may be modeled after a piece we have already had in the gallery, no two pieces will ever be exactly the same. Therefore, should you request that an already sold piece be re-made, please keep in mind that it will not be exactly the same as the original.
- Wright’s and the artists we work with reserve the right to refuse any project or request for any reason, as well as terminating a project already in process, should the need arise due to circumstances beyond the control of Wright’s or the artist.
- Any cancellation by the customer, the artist, or Wright’s will result in the customer receiving 100% of all monies paid as a credit to be used with Wright’s Indian Art, and with no expiration date attached.